FAQ – Roller blinds Australia
Products, Payments & Warranty
- Are your Blinds Ready Made?
No, all our blinds are custom made products, made to suit the window measurements you provide.
- Are your blinds products made in Australia?
Our blinds are made, printed and assembled here.
- What is the Warranty on your roller blinds in Australia?
We offer a 3 Year Warranty. Please read our full 3 year warranty details for further information regarding our Roller Blinds Australia Warranty. 3 Year Warranty
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa and Electronic Fund Transfers.
Manufacturing will begin on your order when full payment has been received.
- What happens if I need advice on Measuring?
Measuring your window should be simple; you just need to make sure that you double check your measurements to ensure your blinds fit perfectly. Read the How to measure guide for each of the individual products. If you are still unsure, we are only too happy to answer any questions you might have in regards to measuring or general product enquiries.
- How do I clean my custom printed window blinds?
- Regular, gentle dusting will keep your custom printed roller blinds always looking great and to remove any dust build up.
- If you need to spot clean an area, use warm soapy water and wipe with a damp cloth.
- Allow the roller blinds to dry naturally.
- DO NOT saturate the printed blind with water or other cleaning liquids.