Guidelines for Supplied Artwork for Blinds Online
To assist us in providing you streamlined service, can you please refer to the following guidelines for supplying artwork for roller blinds online.
We accept both files from Mac and Windows operating systems and from the following applications:
- Adobe Illustrator – vector artwork (logos and illustrations)
- Adobe Photoshop – rasterised artwork (photos & images)
- Adobe InDesign – page layout files (documents & layouts ie. banners, posters)
- Quark Xpress – page layout files (documents & layouts ie. banners, posters)
- Adobe Acrobat – PDF files (supplied as multi-platform visual of the print files)
Please supply all files for blinds online with the following criteria:
- All logos and text to be supplied either in Illustrator or InDesign/Quark
- No text to be setup in Photoshop
- All fonts to be supplied or to be converted to outlines
- A minimum of 10mm bleed to be applied to the artwork.
- Corporate specifications are to be supplied if available
- If you have specific corporate colours, please nominate a CMYK break down or a PANTONE reference number.
- If art is not setup to 100% (actual size) please note the scaling on the file.
- Rasterised images are to be supplied as either JPG, TIFF, or Photoshop EPS file and should be CMYK.
- The minimum resolution for rasterised images at A1 in size & below is 300dpi at 100%, above A1 in size is 100dpi at 100%.
- Remember to supply us with all the relevant links for output (e.g. fonts and graphics) plus colour print outs.
Any other information relevant to the file or print job would be greatly appreciated.
Sending your artwork for blinds online
- We are able to receive files via email, no larger than 8MB.
- Larger files can either be sent via disc or by internet file transfer services (eg. yousendit.com).
- PromoBlinds FTP server is also available; if you would like to use this service please contact us for instructions
Check your measurements.